- Time: 2017-03-23 19:08
- Weather: it was about 21.7°C at 2017-03-23 19:00 (BoM)
- 2017-03-23 - Started the day to learn some loser has attacked London.
- 2017-03-21 - Furniture delivery day. Apartment looks like a box factory exploded. Bedroom perfect, more to go. Ate off a real plate. And got a haircut.
- 2017-03-20 - A positive reply to an email starts the week on a good note
- 2017-03-17 - That was a good night. Multiple conversations. A nice wander home and on the elevator ride upstairs I was able to "bonsoir" a couple of residents.
- 2017-03-15 - Overheard on escalator "What's with 40 year olds wearing 'Star Wars' t-shirts?" I wasn't wearing any of mine. [edit 2017-03-16 I did today]
- 2017-03-03 - Real estate agent: "Thank you very much for the leaving the property in such an excellent condition."
- 2017-02-05 - Caught up with friends I've not seen in 10, 15, 20 and 24 years! Great afternoon.
- 2017-02-02 - Arrived in Luxembourg 25 years ago today.
- 2017-01-12 - HAL 9000 activated 12 January 1992
- 2016-12-22 - Mentioned one friend to another, got slapped down pretty hard. Twice. There's a rift I didn't know happened. Depressing.
- 2016-12-18 - 'Rogue One' - Abrupt opening, choppy start moves to slow then accelerated introduction of familiar elements, sounds & characters.
- 2016-12-06 - I'd put the bin out but someone has parked in my bay up against my gate.
- 2016-11-18 - TIM4biz.com - started cutting code 11 years ago today
- 2016-11-12 - 'Arrival' - Not a shoot 'em up, movie by the numbers. Intelligent, kept me interested and I wanted to pay attention. Will watch it again.
- 2016-11-06 - 'The Accountant' - One of the best I've seen this year. Has a story, some depth, drama, crime, action, couple of smiles. #TheAccountant
- 2016-11-03 - Whoops. Took the bin out only to discover there was washing on the line. Thinking... since Tuesday. Well, it's dry now.